Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Style" vs. "Design"

Check out this great article I found today:

I was actually looking for an image to make that little crease between facing pages in a book or magazine. What on earth is that called? And of course, how on earth did this article get into my search results? Well, I'm glad it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment